Re: Virginia (now Minnesota) Emissions Bill

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Virginia (now Minnesota) Emissions Bill
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 09:02:07 -0800
Phil, almost the same lie was told here in Va., but, the kicker is all of these
test are usually completed at or very nearby large truck stops or high volumne
(real high) bus/car areas. Most if not all are done at shopping malls
(enclosed), but the big test is truck stops. We must never forget the very old
saying "Hi, I'm from the govt. and here to help you"