Desert Fox

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Desert Fox
From: "Williams, David J EDUC:EX" <David.Williams@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:53:02 -0800
I usually lurk on the Digest, but have been motivated by recent events to
make a brief appearance on the main list.....

1. LBC content:  I still have a good set of TR4 seats (red with white
piping) that were tossed in with my small mouth three when I bought it.

2.  I agree with my countryman, Mark Hooper on the 'value of Saddam' but
wouldn't lose a lot of sleep if he lost his job (Saddam, not Mark).

3.  Question: What are the Republicans in the US Congress smoking these
days??....do they have a political death wish? ...are they nuts? ....or just
petulant about the November results?  The impeachment thing seems to have
significantly clouded their perspective.  How many former US presidents are
rolling on the floor of wherever, killing themselves laughing??  Seriously,
if you guys collectively shoot yourselves in the foot you wont be the only
ones limping.

David J.R. Williams
Manager
K-12 Curriculum and Learning Resources