RE: TR4/4A/250 rear bumpers

To: "jmwagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, "Tomislav Marincic" <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: TR4/4A/250 rear bumpers
From: "Tom Winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:35:12 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
How does one contact the Bumper Boys?

TW

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of jmwagner
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 1998 9:55 PM
To: Tomislav Marincic
Cc: Triumph list

Someone from the newsgroup had referred me to Bumper Boys... after they
had a TR 6 bumper shipped to them for work... and they had been very
satisfied.  I  then personally visited Bumper Boys... and talked with
the owner...  I got a quick tour... and had the opportunity to look at
some of their work.  I was impressed.  They take pride in the work.
They're quite familiar with the TR 4/4A/250 rear bumper... and are set
up to do it.  (If you know about chroming... you'll know this is
important.)

While I have not had a bumper done by them yet.... I would and have
been, referring them to friends and family.

--Justin Wagner
Los Angeles
(about 20 minutes away from Bumper Boys!)