Re: Ya found it!

Subject: Re: Ya found it!
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 15:09:09 +0000
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I think you finally found your car.  Mine was in worse shape when I got it,

> and I'm sure many of us could say the same thing.  Sounds like it ought to
> be in the $4 - 5k range.  If the price is right, you might want to make the
> big decision.

Is it only me on the list who's car is more knackered now than when I bought
it??? :-)  And you can shut ya mouth Mr Storm, don't need any sarcasm from the
Welsh hills over there!!!! :-)

Also, is a 2 litre GT6 less tolerable of some idiot givin' it big doses of
right foot welly, than a 1.3 four cylinder????  Or is the 6 stronger????

Rich