Re: TR-6 S.S. Sport Exh. Question

To: mmbent@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: TR-6 S.S. Sport Exh. Question
From: tr6guy@juno.com (Joseph J Burlein)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:26:01 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello,

I have a 72 TR-6 and bought the exhaust system from TRF and the install
hardware kit from Moss.  The mufflers hung just find with the brackets
from Moss.  My car had two (both look original) brackets on the frame
cross member (one on each side) for muffler installation.  Easy and
straight forward.  The only problem I had was with the rear pipes that
fit into the muffler.  Too long.  No amount for moving around or jimmying
would make them fit in at all.  I ended up getting them cut to fit
correctly.  Everything else, just fine.  Oh, they look and sound great!

Joe Burlein
Melbourne, FL