Re: Turbo or Supercharge??

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Chad Stretz" <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Subject: Re: Turbo or Supercharge??
From: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 14:04:37 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"

Vintage Induction Systems, 24 Fern Road, North Hampton, NH 03862, Tel (603)
964-6062, email PNBOUTCH@aol.com  makes the intake manifold and Magnuson
Products ((805) 642-8833) sells the Eaton Supercharger. Vintage looked at
the supercharger unit on Dr. Formica' s car and made some modications to
that setup and I think is now selling same.

I got the information after I upped the compression on my 73 TR6 to 9:5.1.
>From what I read the superchargerworks best ona lower compression engine.

>Supercharging is a long-term goal for my TR6.  To me, the idea of a true
bolt
>on performance kit is quite appealing.  Someone told me that the
supercharger
>manufacturer and the TR6 owner in the article (both names escape me now)
were