Re: TRF Sale

To: tr357@cdsnet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRF Sale
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 22:22:28 EST
I'd love to know what he said. I'm afraid Charles took me off his mailing list
in a fit of pique because of criticism of his silliness.

His Autumn Clearance Sale of Factory Parts flyer is interesting in that one
gets some insight intot he quantities of stuff orderered and kept on hand in
such a business.  It's all a little frightening for the long run as I can't
believe anyone will ever reproduce some of these parts after the current
supply is gone. How long would one think it would take to sell 5298 rubber
grommets for the firewall passege for the wiring harness?  How about 15,801
spire nuts for attaching front letters and badge?  Of course the margin on
these items must be 1000% easily.  The spire nut is listed at .20 and on sale
for .12 bet they cost less than .01 to make in large quantities.

Anyway I'm hoarding parts ( as always ) against the day the sky falls.  HAAA
HAAA you'll all regret now buying up parts when the great drought hits !!!!  I

Thank goodness I've switches much of my attention to the F2 Morgan.  These
parts can be made on the neighbor's home lathe !!

Bob Paul
Corrales NM