RE: TR6 cylinder sleeves?

To: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>, "'Andrew Mace'" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: RE: TR6 cylinder sleeves?
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 12:56:46 -0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
It may be sleeves, but what would rather worry me is the mixture of A and B
in one engine as that obviously means different bores as well. Factory was
supposed to have put sleeves in engines when the casting turned out to be
porous. Kinda "B" quality engines, but that doesn't say its not up to the
job.

Gernot