TR6 9.5:1 Compression

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 9.5:1 Compression
From: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:15:46 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"

I've lost the message that was asked about how much I shaved off the head on
my 73 TR6.  I better explain, I had a 74 head on my 73 TR6, as to who
installed it I do not know.  What I did to compute how much to shave off the
74 head, was to make a graph from the values given in the "Competition
Preparation Manual" by Kastner for the various compression values/head
thicknesses and then figured how much I should shave from the head to get a
9.5:1 compression.  I can not find the shop invoice that tells me how much
they shaved off the head.

I do like how it runs!

Martin Gonzales
73 TR6