RE: Paint code for "pale yellow"

To: "'John Middlesworth'" <jape@email.unc.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Paint code for "pale yellow"
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 20:51:54 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
>From the VTR TR3 pages.

Primrose Yellow  Dockers/ICI: ICI3220 (to Sep '58)
Pale Yellow          Ditzler: 81168 (from Sep '58)

Not sure which one you are looking for; but good luck.

Later,
Carl F. Musson,

        You can't tell which way the car went
        by just looking at the road...
        TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
        & TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
        Tampa, Florida (USA)
        http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>