Re: TR4A top >TR250

To: vitesse@juno.com
Subject: Re: TR4A top >TR250
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:35:13 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hugh,

The conversion is a piece of cake. All you need are the TR4, repeat TR4
)not TR4A) pieces that you mentioned including the rear aluminum cockpit
surrounds. Also the TR4 cap at the top of the windshield needs to be
installed(with pop rivets just like the factory). I converted my TR6 to
a TR4 top and rear seat squab which hides the top frame as well as a
rear TR4 seat so I could take 2 of and sometimes 3 of my small children
with me. I had also installed a large seat belt across the back seat for
the children. The conversion was pictured in an older "six-Pack" edition
with the kids in the back seat.

Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman