RE: lights flashers

To: "'Peter Zaborski'" <peterz@merak.com>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: lights flashers
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 13:48:12 -0800 charset="iso-8859-1"
You know I've found that the standard round flasher units actually will fit
into the rectangular shaped bracket for the turn signals. The top of the
round units is held firmly in place by the bracket. For the warning flasher
under the hood I found a stock bracket for the round unit and just replaced
the rotted away rectangular one. I think I probably found the bracket at Pep
Boys, Kragans or Grand Auto.

Dean