Re: Access Maintenance Database

To: <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Subject: Re: Access Maintenance Database
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 12:35:23 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Jim,

Thanks... Looks nice.... I have been working on a TR Parts control system in
Access 97 which I plan to share with the list and  anybody else that cares.

It's not finished but will be soon.   The idea is to have a place to keep
control of the parts you buy or acquire, the parts you identify as need in
the future but can't yet afford( so you know what to order when things go on
sale), the cost of the part and where the part is( future purchase,
inventory and where stored or installed on car).  I have it linked to the
TRF database for price and description.  So far it is fancy enough to be
forms based but needs more work to make it shareable.

I want to enter all the parts I have bought from TRF and Moss and all the
parts on little buckslips in my catalogs for futures.  I wish that Moss had
a database.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com