Re: bonnet clearance

To: kentop@dakotacom.net
Subject: Re: bonnet clearance
From: Bob Sykes <s1500@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:28:28 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
The wide radiator fitted to later model 1500s has 3 sets of
mounting holes allowing height adjustment.  Check to see which
set of holes are being used on your radiator.  I prefer the
middle set, believing that this imparts less stress on the
radiator "goose neck" at the top.

--
Bob Sykes

"I fear explanations explanatory of things explained."
--Abraham Lincoln