Should I, or shouldn't I?

To: "List, Tiumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Should I, or shouldn't I?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 19:38:04 +0100
Friends,

I'm faced with a dilemma. I have a number of unexposed 35mm frames in my
camera and I'm wondering what to do - and I need your input. Should I
expose them at some of the cars in HMC - namely a Signal Red TR3A, a French
Blue TR6PI WITH its Heritage body, the 'last' Spitfire (to keep Joe happy)
and a Triumph Lynx?

OR

Should I aim my camera at MG 'Old Number One,' a J2, a PB, a TC and an MGD
prototype - and post the results to the MG list? Incidentally, that lot
don't know about this yet! A majority vote will determine which way my lens
will go. I'm awaiting your responses with bated breath.

All I would say in conclusion is this. Whatever I send you, for HEAVENS
SAKE don't ever use them in print or I'll get clobbered for infringement of
copyright!

John Mac