Re: The New Guy

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: The New Guy
From: Mike Kunzig <mkunzig@stk.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:29:14 -0500
Hahaha, actually about 5 years older then myself, and thanks for the
addresses.
        We pulled the motor out last Sunday and are going to dissasemble
the
tranny and take the body off the frame this Sun. As for the motor, the
only thing that looks fairly salvageable is the valve train. Other then
that everything is in REALLY bad shape. The intake manifold seems to be
seized in the block, the exhaust manifold is rusted solid to the exhaust
pipe, and the coolant system is filled with rust. We certainly have our
work cut out for us.
        The good thing is that one of the owners and myself are computer
nerds.
He has compiled a whole database already on just about everything
Spitfire related he could find and i've been combing the web for info.
We are making very good time becasue of all the help we've been getting
over the web. Thanks again.

        Mike

--
Michael Kunzig, Junior Developer