TR-6 for Sale

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR-6 for Sale
From: "Robert J. Snyder" <rjsnydercpa@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 09:40:06 -0400
I have a '70 TR-6, Laurel Green with black interior, for sale.  The car runs
very strong, oil pressure is 70+ psi at 2,000 rpm.  30 psi at idle, warmed
up.  No rust, excellent condition car.  I have over $9,500 in the car and
would normally be looking to get between $8,000 and $8,500.  The car needs
to have the rear lower A-arm mounting bracket repaired (a common malady) on
the driver's side.  Because of this, I will take $7,500 for the car to allow
for the repair.

The car is located in Allentown, PA, about one hour north of Philadelphia.

Bob Snyder