Re: We're back

To: bill <triumph1@nr.infi.net>, Ralph Jannelli <ralph.jannelli@mci2000.com>, Bob & Betty Shutler <klswart@vm.sc.edu>, Bob & Jennifer Brown <rbbwana@juno.com>, jamiep@cris.com, jape@email.unc.edu, kevina@emji.net, pmcmull@ibm.net, robert.yokley@cp.novartis.com, tochilds@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: We're back
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 08:04:07
Cc: Randy Fritz <RJFritz@aol.com>, Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>, Ron Bonnelli <TRRON@aol.com>, VTR ADMIN <vtr-admin@Autox.Team.Net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TR8 List <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Mmdf-warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at mail.virginia.edu
Hi Bill,

At 09:04 PM 7/26/98 -0400, bill wrote:
>No problems except we couldn't find a motel room in Kentucky along I-64 last
>night.  We gave up looking at 1:30 AM and spent what was left of the night
>at a rest stop sleeping in the Explorer.  At the moment I feel like used
>dish water.

Yeah, we ran into the same problem - there were no hotel rooms between Indy
and Louisville on I-65 either.  Turns out that there were three big
events going on along that corridor at the same time: an international
flower show in Louisville, the Bluegrass games in Lexington, and a Pro
Bass tourney/Regatta in Ashland.  We finally found a hotel room in
Barboursville, WV after 17 hours of driving.  Not much fun!  It sure
made for a short day on Sunday, though.

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu