Finally...a rolling chassis

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Finally...a rolling chassis
From: Gbouff@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 22:16:42 EDT
In march of this year I picked up a partially disassembled 59 TR3 along with a
donor car.  For the past four months I have been completing the disassembly
and organizing all of the parts plus spare parts that were thrown into the
tubs.  There were also some MGTC and other misc english parts in the tub along
with two long dead possums, just to confuse a newbie like myself.  The frame
has been sandblasted, seals replaced,suspension and brakes rebuilt along with
new brake lines.

I put the old wheels on tonight and temporalily attached the steering wheel
and rolled the engineless frame out to the driveway.  After all the work it
felt so good that I wanted to light up a cigarette.

I stared at it awhile, then swept out and reorganizeed the garage so that I
can now start on the body.  It's fun, but does it ever end?
Thanks to everyone that helped out with my questions.

Gary Bouffard
TS 58399