Re: Steering Wheel Movement

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Movement
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 09:53:01 -0600
Hi Bob,
I have the same problem, steering wheel slop, with mine, and it's been that
way for years, of course I haven't   been driving it much.  I suspect that
I will have to redo the steering area, but haven't gotten around to it.  I
haven't seen any answers to this so I was just wondering if there is an
answer, or if I just missed it?  Anyone???

Jane
'67 GT6