Re: MGV8 was[three cents worth - need info]

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGV8 was[three cents worth - need info]
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 13:17:56 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dan,
        Unfortunatly we're out here in Santa Cruz, CA. Now if we collected
speeding tickets in all the states between here and MD, we might make
it but that could get rather costly ;-)
        I'll definatly check out the newsletter, and maybe see you next
time.
        If you want to get in touch with the builder of that car (Jim
Whitley), I can send you his snail address (I haven't managed to convince him
to get on the net)

Have fun at the convention!

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com