RE: TR3A Commission numbers.

To: "'Angelo Graham'" <a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TR3A Commission numbers.
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 10:15:29 -0400
Angelo -
The answer to the commission number question can be found at the VTR web
pages
http://www.vtr.org/TR3/TR3-production.html
<http://www.vtr.org/TR3/TR3-production.html>  but in short early 30,000
would be mid 1958 probably around May/June.

I don't have one handy, but I think the TRF catalog gives the break
point on the bullet nose starter.  Or a spares parts manual.  If you
don't get an answer before this evening; I can find out for you.   I do
know that the flywheel assy was changed at TS50001; could have been done
at that time but I think that is late.

Carl