Ignitor Ignitions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ignitor Ignitions
From: Chris Oliver <coliver@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 23:29:32 -0400
Has anyone used an Ignitor igniton systemin a GT6.  I ask because I
recieved a catalog from Norther Auto Parts, and they list the kit for
$59.95. Is this a good price, it seems alot cheaper than a Crane kit.  I
do not know if they stock a kit for Triumphs, I need to find out what my
"distributor number" is, unless someone has a part number for the
Ignitor kit.  I have never delt with Northern, so YMMV.  I will provide
a phone number off line if anyone is interested.  Thanks, chris