Re: TR6 LEYLAND BADGES & FLAG DECAL LOCATIONS

To: Adrian Tedder <teddera@MNSi.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 LEYLAND BADGES & FLAG DECAL LOCATIONS
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 07:09:03 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: "triumph.mail" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I think we've been through this before about the BL badges and Flag
placement.  Most of the workers used any templates that where available
only as a rough guide.  Some cars came with 2 some with 1 and some without
any badges.  If i remember correctly some original owner from the list
went out and measured and the results varied from 2 1/2 by 5 3/4 to 3 1/2
by 4 1/2 inches from the corner of the door.  And some of wierd
measurements came off of the same car so I wouldn't look for anything to
be set in stone.

mtcw

aaron