water pipes TR6, which one where?

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: water pipes TR6, which one where?
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 13:29:40 +0100
When I removed the old cast manifold to fit a tubular exhaust, I
realized once more, that the dpo had closed off the pipe that is coming
out of the water pump and goes to the rear of the engine. Now my
question is, what hose should be connected to this pipe and if it goes
to the heater, where else go the other hoses? Right now the heater hose
goes to the tap and the other one to the manifold. As I want to change
the car over to injection, there is no heating of the injection
manifolds afaik.

Is that too confusing?

Gernot