Brake fluid ffor TR3A

Subject: Brake fluid ffor TR3A
From: Gbouff@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:41:32 EDT
I'm a newbe to this information exchange method, so forgive me if I am asking
a question that has already been answered.
I am in the process of doing a frame up restoration on a TR3A.  This is my
first attempt at any kind of restoration.  I have sandblasted and painted all
of the frame,rebuilt the front suspension, calipers, clutch and brake master
cylinder, and now the rear brake cylinders have just arrived, and I am almost
done with the brake lines.
My question is, " What grade brake fluid is correct, DOT 3, 4, 5 ? "

Regards,
Gary Bouffard
TR3A  TS58399