Seat Belt Sensors & Stuff

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seat Belt Sensors & Stuff
From: Carol Zingone <carol@dalton-rosberg.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 10:37:45 -0400
Listers,

Went home the other night to tweak on the seat belts and hopefully get a
moving TR again.  Thanks to all who replied about where to look.  Of
course, my triumphs wires are a different color than most others.

Disconnected both seat belt sensors under the seat.  No progress.  The
seat sensors themselves haven't been connected since I bought the car.

I've never shorted electical circuits before (not intentionally) -- any
tips ?

Thanks & Adios --

Carol Zingone
74 TR6 -- Sybill