Re: od again - long response

To: "Andrew Dixon" <adixon@loudoun.com>
Subject: Re: od again - long response
From: "Ed Woods" <fogbros@nb.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:40:40 -0400
Andrew and list,

If there is an isolator switch on the "J" type OD, then the manual from
which you quote is incorrect. The purpose of the isolator switch(s) is to
permit OD selection only is those gears which activate it. Therefore two
conditions must be met in order for the solenoid to be on:

1. The column switch must be on.

2. An isolator switch must be on.

Ed Woods