Re: flasher modules

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: flasher modules
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:42:55 PDT

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 07:55:30 +0000
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
To: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
CC: tjordan@pa.ausom.net.au, james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk,
peterz@merak.com,
        triumphs@autox.team.net

I supose I anyone was feeling realy sad, they could workout what the
mean voltage is for these rated watages, so that we could make are
equations more perfect.

I would have expected that abulb when it's says 12v 21W is rated at that
voltage, but then again if it said 13.5V 21W people would demand a 12V
bulb because they had a 12 volt battery in there car.
how true, when i was working my way through college at the local
electronics supply house...(read in radio shack) people would come in
looking for fuses...we sold 250 volt, fuses in all amp ratings...if they
needed a 2 amp fuse they would then complain that it wasn't for 115
volts...never mind the fact that fuses are current driven not voltage
drivin...

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot