Toyota with a Surrey Top?

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Toyota with a Surrey Top?
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 22:20:41 -0700
I found an interesting pic of an old '60's era Toyota called a
"Toyota Sports 800"...  It was in a Japanese book... so I could not read
the details...  and I've never seen one before... so perhaps it was
never released in this country...

What was interesting is has a kind of MG/Miata body, a TR 4 type surrey
Top... TR 7/E-Type Jag hood vents...

The Surrey Top appears to be fixed (rear)... but I'm betting it came
after the TR 4... and they picked up the styling...

Anyways... it was just interesting... thought I'd share the moment.

--Justin