4 sale front clip

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 4 sale front clip
From: "Henry A. Morrison" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 20:55:57 -0700
I Have a period modified TR2 or early 3 Front clip for sale.  The
modification was done in metal with lead for filler.  I started to metal
refinish the thing but have lost interest since I sold my car.  The Center
section has been lengthened to look slightly like a Super seven.  or more
like scott Renner's old bugeye (if you ever saw that car run on the west
coast there is a photo of it in this month's Austin Healey Club of America
Chatter).
Furthermore there was some damage up high on the clip that someone has
filled with more lead which makes the thing rather heavy.  Could be put in
good condition with a little work. and you would have the only one in town.
I would like to get $200.00 out of the thing.       Regards Henry