Re: copper fuel lines, fuel enhancement

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: copper fuel lines, fuel enhancement
From: Cwn74 <Cwn74@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 00:29:48 EDT
I've had copper between the fuel pump and the twin SU's on my Spitfire for 22
years now, no problem.  I've stored the car for 2+ years occasionally during
those years with no gas treatment also with no problem.  The only
deterioration in the fuel system that occurred was the modern electric fuel
pump sprung a leak couple winters ago, having been in service 15+ years,
siphon action providing fuel pressure to the pump.  I installed a shutoff
before the fuelpump (and filter) at that point.

By the way, I have a magnetic device that you strap around the fuel line that
supercharges the gasoline atoms and does such things as increase the octane
and double (almost) the fuel mileage...  Perhaps you've seen it in magazine
ads?  UNBELIEVABLE!?!?  Perhaps the EMF(sic) copper causes gives the same
effect?

Clark