Spitfire Worshop Manual

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Worshop Manual
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 19:41:41 -0600
Hi Justin,

Received the Official Workshop Manual today.  WOW, that is one nice
manual.  Whoever decided not to purchase it from you missed out on a
great find.  That is by far and away the nicest manual I've seen for
a Spitfire/Vitesse/Herald.  I really enjoyed the part at the end
where the diagnostic and test equipment is shown.  The Crypton
"Motorscope" analyser is real impressive!!

Thanks again.

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (First test drive completed March 28th !!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)