Re: TR6 for sale, TR3 for sale

To: bollen@ibm.net
Subject: Re: TR6 for sale, TR3 for sale
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 20:09:46 -0500
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Bollen wrote:

> Lenny Seidman wrote:
> >
> > stu.jo@ibm.net wrote:
> > >
> > > I bought the Auto Trader one day too late! 1973 TR6, burgundy/new tan
> > > top, brakes,exhaust, 43K miles, $2500! Needless to say, my calls are not
> > > being returned
> > >
> > > Also-59TR3, partly restored,hardtop,.good interior, many NOS parts and
> > > parts car, $2800 OBO
> > > 609-758-7847  (south NJ).
> > > Usual disclaimer BS applies
> > > Stu
> >
> > Yes, a parts car that has been outside in a field with no covering and
> > sitting on the ground for 5 years, probably will not roll and may crack
> > in half when towing!
> >
> > Partly restored with much sill and inner rocker work to do as well as
> > getting rid of bondo not to mention the frozen engine after siting under
> > a makeshift car port for 5 years. Well I could go on about the car but
> > not on the list. Anyone interested in further details can contact me
> > direct.
> >
> > --
> > Lenny Seidman
> > Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, USA
> > email: lseidman@erols.com
> Gee Lenny, hope I didn't upset you!
> Stu (who won't put anymore ads on the list).

No Way Stu! I just like to tell the truth about cars that I have seen
for sale so interested parties might not waste there time or get a
better idea of the condition of the car for sale. Sometimes these ads
are not very descriptive. You didn't upset me at all and I apologize if
I sounded upset.

Regards,

Lenny Seidman