Triumph 2500S Parts Book

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, autojumble@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, newsletters@Autox.Team.Net, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph 2500S Parts Book
From: Dave.Robinson@dao.defence.gov.au
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:27:18 +1000

I am hoping that someone on the lists can help me.    I am trying to
acquire a copy of the Triumph 2500S Parts Book.    This is the book that
has illustrated parts breakdown of the Triumph 2500S.    If I cannot find a
2500S parts book, I will settle for the 2500TC, PI and Estate book.

I use the Parts books from Roadster Factory, Moss USA and Victoria British
for my TR6.    They are invaluable for repairs (ie pulling apart and
putting back together), better than the workshop manual in some cases.

I have now acquired a 1977 2500S, and like most aging British cars, it
needs some work.

If anyone on the lists can advise where I can buy one of the above books or
if anyone has a spare copy they would sell to me, I would be grateful.
Rather than annoy others on the list, can you e-mail me direct.

I would even consider a good photocopy.

Thanking you all in advance,

David Robinson
TR6