Haynes manual

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Haynes manual
From: "Alan Camhi" <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 12:50:54 -0500
Hi everyone,

Since I am now the proud owner of the Haynes TR2,3,4,4A(Thank you Justin) I
will get rid of my trump card and hopefully help someone else out.

I located a Haynes manual for the TR2,3,4 and 4A in a place called "The TR
Shop"  They are a big Triumph supplier in the UK.  Their telephone number is
011-44-181-9956621.

I located this manual last week but did not buy it becuase it was supposedly
complete but in really bad condition.  The binding was broken and some pages
were unattached and loose.  Also, they wanted roughly $38(US currency).

I chose to wait but I probaly wouldn't have waited very much longer because
hese manuals are very scarce and beggars can't be choosers.

Hope this info helps someone out.

Best regards,

Alan Camhi
'65 TR4