2000Mk1 for sale

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 2000Mk1 for sale
From: "Peter Gillis" <pgillis@cosmedia.ie>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:38:25 +0100
I am sad to report that I must sell my Beautiful 2000 Mk1
to fund the purchase of my wife's 1991 Nissan Primera,
her 1987 Seat Ibiza is a death trap at this stage.

It is a 1969 2000 Mk1 saloon with factory fitted Webasto
sunroof, Leather upholstery, manual (non-overdrive),
Stainless Steel exhaust system and 70,000 genuine miles
on the clock, asking price IR£2,500.

I am convinced they are the nicest TRIUMPH
to drive, and its breaking my heart (I was even tempted to
sell the TR instead). I don't expect to sell it on the list as
the car is in Ireland but thought I would just let you know.

Cheers
Peter Gillis
'69 2000 Mk1
'63 TR4