I did not drive my TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I did not drive my TR6
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:02:41 -0400
Good morning, friends. I just want to tell you that in spite of the utterly
beautiful weather we had this weekend in central NY, the Mistress remained
in the garage. Yes, I know, I should have soaked up the rays, explored the
back roads, luxuriated in the glory of old British technology, but I
didn't. I did charge the battery, top up the fluids, etc. in expectation of
a spring drive tonight (or perhaps not).

Spotted a French Blue TR6 (CC-series) in Union Springs, NY on Saturday
morning. Nice car, anyone we know?

I did take my Subaru out and get it totally covered in mud, threw gravel
around, annoyed the locals. In other words, another rally.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.