Re: Moss Radiators

To: MR JOHN M ROSSI <Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: Moss Radiators
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 18:40:50 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
MR JOHN M ROSSI wrote:

> Hello fred.   I wrote a note about Moss radiators as being china junk.
>   I purchase one.  It did not fit and was made of thin metals.. I
> return it.  And told them what I am tell you.  Moss does sell shit
> and calls it a tr-=3 radiator.  John
>
> ____
> John  Rossi

John, thanks for the reply, let me run this by you, 6 bladed T/R4
Tropical fan, 13 row oil cooler, new water pump, 12" push fan in front
opf rad., BRAND NEW ENGINE, NOS 160o bellows thermo. (new), and can drive
it and she stays at 180o, pause for 1 minute and 200 +, turn on the front
fan and she cools down, I can only idle or be in slow moving traffic,
with the front fan operating, this can only leave the "China Radiator" as
not moving enough water. listers am I wrong in my thinking. Nissonger new
gauge.