Re: More SU woes

To: Bob <rlmcneit@cpis.net>
Subject: Re: More SU woes
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 16:34:06 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bob,
I have seen this (and even experienced it myself).  In my case it turned
out that the needles I was using were too rich for the application.  If
all else is in top form, you might see what needles you have and consult
Joe Curto about possibility changing to a leaner needle set.  He might
also offer some pointers on the problem.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer