Re: 99 miata

To: "Jerry Baty" <JBaty@tbc.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 99 miata
From: "otmc@bc1.com" <otmc@bc1.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:13:05 -0800
Sawing the roof off of a Subaru isn't a bad idea. This would give you the
fun element that Honda & Suzuki are pushing with their little SUV's, as
well as some real 4WD handling. You'd have to shore the body up to keep it
from folding. Actually the route to go would be to carve the roof a la
Stag. I was going to do this with my '67 Mercedes, but instead I parted the
fine old gal out.

Fondly dreaming,

Mark Milotay