Re: tr6 engine ?

To: sallen@ms.com
Subject: Re: tr6 engine ?
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:08:19 -0800 "Re: tr6 engine ?" (Mar 26, 3:00pm)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Sorry, I don't know anything about stuffing these engines in
different cars. I've only seen them in RX-7's and some road
racing cars. I think that they put out about 160 H.P. stock
which would be pretty hard on the stock TR parts. The transplant
probably wouldn't be too difficult though. They're a pretty
compact motor. There was someone who was putting these motors
in a Caterham or some other Lotus 7 clone and calling it a
Rotus or something like that.

Drew