Re: TR3B Boot (trunk) hinges & Moss Catalogue

To: "Henry Frye" <thefryes@iconn.net>, "JoEllisTR3" <JoEllisTR3@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR3B Boot (trunk) hinges & Moss Catalogue
From: "Bryce Mack" <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:17:14 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I just downloaded the moss TR-3 catalogue in PDF form this weekend. Sure
beats the mail system for speed, but it is HUGE!!!! Like 5 or 10 meg!!!! I
also downloaded the Healey catalogue, cant remember which was
bigger..........download at

http://www.mossmotors.com

their pricelist is also available....

Bryce Mack