Re: Kango Reflex

To: <jbonina@nectech.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <blang@mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Kango Reflex
From: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:15:30 -0800
The Kangols were original equipment and are no longer available. I wouldn't
take the chance of using the originals after 20 + years. The inertial and
rewind mechanisms are most assuredly beyond their useful life let alone the
strapping. Several bolt in replacements are available. The one I'm most
familiar with is Securon. Available I believe from TRF and others.

Deano