Re: RE: TR6 Commission numbers

To: peterz@merak.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: RE: TR6 Commission numbers
From: KMNTR6 <KMNTR6@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:17:37 EST
Peter

I guess since you've had overdrive all along its no big deal(I can tell from
your commission number) but it's a big deal to the folks who haven't. I have
been a VTR concours judge for a couple of years now, and you would be
surprised a what is considered "original". So I'm bending the rules.. I'll
call my car original if I'd like. I've been to some of the big car meets (VTR
National Meets, TRF Summer Party, Bowie to mention a few) and have seen some
of the cars that have been butchered... I'd call some of them rolling parts
cars. Any car that is "original style" is OK with me.

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register
1957 TR3 TS21086L Old English White (no OD - but to be added soon)
1974 TR6 CF16990U Mallard Blue (see - not originally with OD)