Re: I just want to say...<35127072.133A@xtra.co.nz>

To: Chris Rodgers <The.4.Rodgers@xtra.co.nz>
Subject: Re: I just want to say...<35127072.133A@xtra.co.nz>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:33:41 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK

>I just want to say that I think Vitesses are sexy, and the quirky
>headlamps make a cool statement and match the rest of the car's cunning
>lines.

>The Jensen CV8 is pretty dudey too, and I especially like the rear
>end....

The headlights on the CV8 were supposed to have been enclosed behind a perpex
cover like the early E-type's, unfortunately US law made this a No-No!!!

Cheers

Rich

ps, has anyone on the list had PRK(Photo Refractive Keratectomy(SP)) performed
on their eyes to improve short sightedness???? As I am thinking of having it
done, but I'd like the opinion of someone who had had it done first!!!  Either
that or buy a new bonnet for the Spit!!! :-)