Re: HELP! TR7 Stuck in fourth.

To: "<Jim Barbuscia" <Jim.Barbuscia@Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: HELP! TR7 Stuck in fourth.
From: "Matt Kennedy" <matt@telsoft.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:46:13 +1200charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
> Symtoms are shift lever moves all around but has no "feel" like
> something inside is disconnected.

Boy does this sound like a familiar problem.
I've had the same thing occur on my '67 GT6, usually caused by lifting the
gear stick.  It'll go back in eventually if I lift it again, move it round
'till I pick up the shifter and drop it back into place...  but bloody
annoying all the same.

If you figure out how to fix it drop me a line...   I've only had the GT6 a
week, but I feel like I should be getting busy with a screwdriver already.

matt

---
Matthew Kennedy
matt@telsoft.co.nz
http://www.telsoft.com
'I have seen the colour of adrenaline, and it is brown'