TR World & Thoroughbred Classic Magazines

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR World & Thoroughbred Classic Magazines
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:47:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The individual who said that he would send a copy of the Jan/Feb or is
it Feb/Mar issue of Triumph World had a miscommunication with his wife.
The magazine went out with the trash.    I deleted the names of others
who offered assistance ... So I am seeking a copy of the above magazine.

I have an extra copy of the Thoroughbred Classic mag with the 75th
Anniversary article which I will trade even ($6.95 msrp ;^)    Postage
should be the same both ways (or maybe higher for Thoroughbred as it is
a bit heavier).

Please advise.

Thanks.
Later,
Carl F. Musson
TS25264L - borrowing the engine/tranny from
TS81802LO - body off restoration in progress...
Tampa, Florida (USA)