TR4 Questions

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 Questions
From: "Berny Pellaers" <Berny.Pellaers@ping.be>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 23:39:49 +0100
Hello,

As an inexperienced mechanic and owner of a TR4, I would  like to appeal to
the experience of the list, in order to maintain my TR4. At the moment I
have the following two questions.

First the simple question: how far do I have to tighten the central
weelnut? Is there a way to check if the weelnuts are sufficiently
tightened?

The second question is more difficult. I have noticed that the left front
side of the car is about 2 cm lower than the richt front side. Can somebody
help me to locate the problem. How can check if eventually the chassis is
deformed, or if left spring is not as strong as the richt spring, or if the
problem is to be located elsewhere.

If you can give me some tips, many  thanks in advance, if not, my best
regards.

A Belgian TR fan.