Re: Fwd: Triumph prices

To: Joseph R Schneider <joe-schneider@nwu.edu>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Triumph prices
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 22:43:58 -0500
Cc: daveb@bbs.tsf.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Regarding your post, I bought a complete, running Spit for under
$1500.00, see it at http://www.jacksonville.net/~suchak/toys.htm

I've also bought an immaculate "roller" (no motor or trans, no interior,
just an immaculate frame and body) for $400.00, it's the base for my
project car also at the above URL.  $250.00 recently got me "parting
rights" on another car (Thanks again Art!)

My buddy just picked up a reasonably complete GT6 from a local junkyard
that needs attention but is definately restorable for $300.00.

Hope this gives you a baseline to work from.  Of course, I'd be thinking
more about how much my labor around the house would be costing the wife
from now on if she actually expected me to pay her for the car.  :^)

Regards,

John